Good Morning America

So I'm going to tell you a story about a shy fruit that did a lot of digging to find itself.

Once upon a time, there was a cat who thought she had friends.

It turned out a majority of them still lived in a high school state of mind, so they would not open their minds to the big open world.

I opened my eyes to so many opportunities and doors, and some of them were slammed in my face even when I apologized over and over.

So I am going to present myself to you.

My name: AB Manago.

If you want to try and find me, go ahead. I'm not stopping anyone from talking to me, but at the same time, there is something called venting feelings. Knowing where your head is at all time. Knowing the time and date of things. I come from an army family that was constantly down my back about being proper and innocent. I'm somewhat that. I also know that I am different. That I am a loser behind a screen, but you know what, I enjoy that. I enjoy giving positive reinforcement that people need on the internet and well, I understand very well that some people need positive reinforcement as well. I grant many wishes. I grant my kindness. But if you want to slam the door on my face. That is fine as well.

I love you all.

Take care.

AB Manago~

Popular Posts