Why I Write


Hey there guys! I know it's been a minute since I last posted but I got past Blogger's nonsense so I should be good now. I know I haven't posted much of my newspaper articles either, but those will start coming back up after I get over this cold.

Before I get into my spiel of why I write, I always thought writing was good for a person in order to learn to spell and to read. I mean, that's how I got into writing. I started reading at a young age. I didn't have that much friends so I thought why not make up some imaginary friends. The horror imaginary friends came later after spending some time with myself.

Everyone has a story. Everyone wants to get it out there someway somehow. Some people let it out through music. Some people let it through painting. I always thought it was a great way to get things off of my mind especially since my parents were always working. There were also moments where people would not understand what I was saying so writing it out was more understandable since I could be more clear and concise that way.

If you guys read my stuff, you would know somewhat of my story. (And based on the amount of views I get on my stuff, not a lot of people are not that curious) If you want to read more, keep reading~


Popular Posts