My Very First Blog!

Hey guys!

I have been talking about making a blog for a while now and well, here it is!

My main posts will be blurbs about life so instead of looking on Facebook or Instagram, it will be here and not so personal. Not only that, it will be a whole lot easier for me instead of taking a screenshot and trying to make it fit in that little square for Instagram. As for other posts, I will be posting some of my stories on here. My main genre is horror, but I do dabble in other genres but they won't be as great as my horror stories, so be nice to my other work.

Feedback is always welcome as well as your opinions! My movie ratings are based on my views and my opinion alone so don't be upset because my rating doesn't fit your range. As for my stories, I am always open for some editing. Not everybody is a perfectionist.

I am super excited for this! Keep on reading and have fun! :)

~A.B. Manago

Popular Posts