Announcement

Hey guys!

I know it's been a while since I last updated this blog, but I've been super busy with school, writing, and everything else in general, but I have been really working on keeping everyone updated.

The semester is coming to an end really soon, so you should be seeing more of my short stories. I know all of you are just dying to read another one of my short stories. The thing is with publishers being picky and wanting to be the ones to publish the good stuff, you might end up seeing some of my "crappy" works on here. You're always free to comment on my stuff to let me know that it's not that bad though :P

As far as the publishing, I got my first rejection letter not too long ago. Yeah. I was a little upset, but I'm not giving up. I'm currently working on a new book, but with the process, it might not be published within the next year :( I've been pitching one of my really old stories, The Move, so hopefully you'll be seeing that soon as an E-book or at your nearest bookstore :D

Thank you for all those people that have stuck by my side even though it feels like I haven't been working on this blog that much, but it's going to be back alive very, very soon! Keep reading!

~A.B. Manago

Popular Posts