Losing Yourself and Coming Back

Hey guys I know it's been a while since I last wrote, but I'm here now.

This past year has been somewhat of a roller coaster for me, but as the year is coming to a close, I've been doing a lot of self reflecting and some minor accomplishments :) The last time I wrote on here was 2017 and during a time when I wasn't myself. 

I was going through a really tough time. I was going through a really bad break up. I had lost my job and I had to withdraw from school. This was all at the end of 2017. 

As for 2018, it started a little rocky with all the job searching, but I managed to find a decent job. Unfortunately I left the job not too long ago due to the fact that I got a better job as an accountant :) As for school, I had to take a break during the spring semester, but I eased my way back in by taking a class during the summer and doing full time in the fall. It was a tough semester but I made it through and it didn't end with me going to the hospital or having to talk to a therapist.

Most important thing though, my head is on straight. I'm back in school. I have an amazing job and that's all that matters! Thanks again to you all who stuck by my writing and keep on reading!

~A.B. Manago

Popular Posts