Transitioning into 2020


Hey guys! Happy New Year! I hope it's been a good start. If not, there's always room of improvement since there's still 12 months left :) Anyways, I can't help since it is the beginning of the year, there is a state of transition. Not just for me but for everybody.

It's a new year. A new decade. And yet some people are not thinking of New Year's Resolutions or big plans for the new decade. I'm not talking about getting married or discovering the next best thing, but this has been a month of transition at least for me. For people who do have New Year's Resolutions, they call January the "trial month". Mainly because they're trying to figure out their groove or routine when it comes to a new work out or just doing something better for themselves. I know not a lot of people are planners but there can be great things for those who do want something good to happen to them.

As for me, I just graduated from UNLV. Yup. You are looking at a fresh new graduate :) Well kind of. For those who don't know, I have to retake a class and then I can receive my degree from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. But in the mean time, I got a new job as an audit clerk. So I got laid off during the holidays, so I was starting the decade off with somewhat of a rocky start but I know the only way I can go is up and that's where I'm going. It's just been a little difficult since I'm also juggling jury duty while doing all these things. It has been on my mind though that I am about to enter the real world and it's been kind of scary, but I've been bracing for it especially after this last semester. I just am really in a state of transition.

So for those who feel somewhat lost. You are not the only one that's feeling that way. But we can make things better. One step at a time. In the mean time, keep reading :)









Popular Posts