Day 125 of Not Working



Hey guys,

I know it's been a moment since I last wrote on here but it's been a little hard to write about my private life. Especially when there hasn't been much going on since the pandemic hit, and well, it's been a while since I've been to work so I've had a lot of free time to self reflect and think about what I was going to post on here.


Let's see: I managed to write three stories. I read at least four books. I cleaned a lot. And I already lost track of how many video games I've played. That's pretty much what I've been up to. There's not much to go into but I do have to say my mental health has been a little wack.

I know I said I was going to write on here a lot more but I've been just wanting to keep things to myself but I know mental health is important so I just wanted to tell you guys, I'm doing okay. I'm not 100% happy because I don't have a job and my anxiety gets to me half of the days but I'm managing it. 

I learned to keep myself entertained whenever I feel bored and ever since I graduated from college, I never realized how much time I have to myself. It was like the world just opened up to me and told me I can finally start doing things that I wanted to do. I almost got overwhelmed with it.

I've always wanted to keep writing though and I know I may not be writing as much on here. I just don't know where this blog has been going for a while. There has been no theme and there hasn't been much except word vomit so I ask for you to bear with me while I do some renovating on here. I will write more on here though!

In the mean time, stay safe and keep reading!

~A.B.Manago





Popular Posts