It's Okay to Say You Don't Know

So with the semester starting up and college students saying they got this semester, there's a part of me saying I don't know.

Last year I went to an internship up in Washington and my cousin was the one who helped me get it. The thing was whenever she trained me, she always told me you have to be certain when it comes to your answers. What if you truly don't know?

I've come across some students who don't even know what to major in and here I am with a year left in my college career and yet there's still a part of me that doesn't know what to do with my accounting degree.

It used to bug me when people would say I don't know but it seems like it's the answer to most questions lately especially when it comes to things people want. I would normally ask people what do you really want and I would still get the same answer. I don't know.

Popular Posts