My Writing

As some of you know, I have been working hard when it comes to my writing. Lately though, I have been having some crazy writer's block and writing on here has actually helped me not have so much of writer's block but more random spurts to write.

So at the beginning of the year, I was cleaning out some of my writing from my writing portfolio and I noticed that a lot of my writing was already somewhat published... on Netflix. Now, I know it kind of sucks having to see some of your work is already out there and then you have to start from the beginning. Welp. That's what I have to do.

My writing portfolio sucked so much, I had to get rid of practically all of my writing anyways. But I'm working on short stories again that are probably never going to be published, because they are based off of my personal experiences, and it's just helping me get some ideas on paper or on screen. I'm also working on different genres like romance for some weird reason.

Lately, I've been working on a novel that hopefully will be published within the next year or so. Not only that, I am in the middle of editing another one of my other novels that may or may not as well be published. I have a feeling by the end of the year, my writing portfolio will look so much better than what it used to look like when I first started writing when I was 12.

Popular Posts