Social Media

So lately I feel like people have been venting a lot on social media, and that's alright but if you're doing it constantly, I think you're just looking for the wrong kind of sympathy.

So I do this thing called unplugging sometimes just to get away from the drama on social media, but there are times when I go back on and all I see is drama posted everywhere. Maybe not so much on Twitter, but mainly on Facebook. Like why do you have to post all your problems online? What is that going to do?

And it's mainly in the comments. Like you can't keep things personal and private message that person? You have to make it public and have other people cheer you on while you flame that other person? I don't know how that is supposed to make you feel better, but I guess the feedback is what makes people feel better.

Now I do have my fair share of social media, but I'm not exactly on it all the time. There are some people I see that are always online and it's really weird because these people are also the people that always post something or share something. I'm just wondering if those same people can last without going online for at least a week. I know I can. I'm just wondering.

We should make that a goal: who can last the longest without going on social media?

Popular Posts