Want To Play a Game?

Hey there!

I know it's been a while since the last time I wrote, but due to it being my senior year in college, I kind of had to sort out my priorities.

Anyways, you know how life has key players and specific moments that just randomly happen out of nowhere? Yeah. I know. Either God just keeps on nudging you to go the other way or there's just something else keeping you from going forward.

I've never been so organized or time managed until this semester. I never even thought my mind was going to wrap around the big picture of me graduating. Anyways, so you know how there's an objective and a strategy when it comes to almost everything in life? I've been applying that to my personal life and so far, it's got me to the point where I am now. Figuring out where to go. Figuring out my next steps. Figuring out the purpose to my interests.

Over the next year from this point on, I'm going to be marking key points in my life just to help get through this last year of college. Not only that, see my successes, failures, if I met my goals, and just a reason to rant and have some people read my writing.

So you know how the first move is always the key move? Well, I move my pawn from E2 to E4. What's your first move?


Popular Posts