Living La Reve


Hey guys! How are your holidays going? Mine have been a little all over the place but I have a feeling once the new year hits, things will be getting better.

Anyways, I know I'm doing more reviews than normal but that's because I've been seeing all these cool shows that I've been wanting to see and La Reve - The Dream is definitely a show you have to see when in Vegas or at least check out when thinking of planning to go on the Strip.

La Reve is definitely a show where one feels like they are in a dream. With the water, decor, and outfits, I knew it wasn't going to be a complex story but an interesting one at best.The audience follows a woman in pink and sees which suitor she seems fit. With the guidance of what seemed like a Poseidon, she, as well as a few performers, make the night magical.

I thought all Cirque Du Soleil shows doesn't involve talking but this was a first for me, but then again, La Reve is not exactly a Cirque show so when there were a few moments of yelling, it was interesting how the performers carried their voices. With how talented the acrobats are I would not have been able to tell the difference if the show was Cirque Du Soleil if it weren't for my cousin who told me about it. First of all, the music in this show is amazing. Even though most of it sounds like it's on a track, the music is sung live and one of the songs is from the live action Cinderella movie. The performers are astounding. They took my breath away with every flip, twirl, and splash. It was interesting how they played with the water to entice the show viewers.

All in all, La Reve - The Dream is a fascinating show. With the dancers, the romance, and the effects, you will definitely enjoy it unless you don't like being splashed.

My Rating: A+


Popular Posts