Mental Health Check In


Hey guys, I know it's been a bit since I last wrote on here but at least I'm writing a lot more here than I was in the past year alone. I just wanted to check in on how all of you are doing especially during this time.

So here in Las Vegas, we are in Phase 2 when it comes to this pandemic. Masks are the new normal. You can't go in a place without having one and it seems like no one can find a job. Bars are closed so drinking at home is the go to, and oh yeah, did I mention parents are going crazy from the social distance learning? Not to mention, it seems like it's post-pandemic nowadays since everybody is just not caring about the social distancing.

The thing is I want to know how you guys are doing. I know not a lot of you don't respond to these blog posts. Let alone read them. But I just wanted to let everybody know, I'm doing okay and I hope you're doing okay.


I know I've been sounding a little anxious in my previous posts but I feel like I'm just now feeling what's happening around me. Like I was in a state of numbness for a good three months but now that I'm actually furloughed and just trying to do things with my life, it's always one step forward and one step back so it's just been a year.

2020 has been a year for sure and I'm sure everybody has been feeling it. But know that I am always here if you need a lending ear or someone to rant to. I know I may not seem like a talkative person. I'm just a great listener. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy your day. Stay safe and as always, keep reading~

A.B.Manago





Popular Posts